1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Damn duddddeeee. There’s lots of neat places to see in Chicago, however, I’d even recommend doing some touristy things (just because it’s silly/fun) aka the bean, the art institute or the museum of contemporary art are cool, and just chilling by the lake! Also I’d recommend going to myopic books and reckless records in wicker park and quimby’s bookstore is cool too. There’s a lot of cool places to explore in the belmont area (off the red line) I’ve been too a lot of places that I don’t remember the name’s of so just explore (but don’t get lost) I also would go to a lot of house shows but both of the houses I’d frequently go to are done :( The best thing you can do down there is just walk into random places and look around. Wickerpark/bucktown area, logan square, boystown, pilsen, and lincoln park are some of my favorite areas to walk around. This is long and somewhat unhelpful but here you go!